Why register with Tōtika?
It’s free and will only take 2-3 minutes of your time
Reduce your pre-qualification burden down to a single Tōtika endorsed approach that you choose
Obtain pre-qualified status with many clients/buyers across NZ
How does it work?
Tōtika is an ‘umbrella’ scheme; we have independently approved NZ’s major pre-qualification assessment providers to provide a central contractor/supplier register
We also recognise major certification and assessment schemes as an alternative to pre-qualification assessment
What do I do next?
What assessments do we recognise?
- Tōtika prequalification assessments from our four member schemes
- Non-Tōtika prequalification assessments from our four member schemes completed before the 1st of September 2021. Note: these assessments will only provide a ‘Developing’ grading.
- ISO 45001 certifications accredited by an IAF Accreditation Body Member
- SafePlus onsite assessments and Q-Safe assessments (dependent on your supplier category)
- Plus more! Please see our Scheme rules for more information on which assessments we recognise.